Rock Chip Repair Resin
No reviews yet
$32.95 – $62.95
Quality resin is the key to safe, durable, and better-looking windshield repairs. With tinted options and superior strength, GlasWeld resin is the go-to choice for techs who demand the best.
Available in two viscosities (All Weather and Warm Weather) and three tints (Clear, Gray, and Amber).
*BULK DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY DURING RESIN PROMOTIONS*
*Mix & Match Resin: 5 for 5% off, 10 for 10% off, 20 for 15% off, 40 for 20% off* (see description for details)
The purpose of windshield repair is simple: Disguise the break and restore the safety of the windshield.
The catch? Without quality resin, it’s impossible to accomplish either goal. You can have the best tools and the best skills, but if you’re injecting cheap resin, your repair is compromised.
Resin is important. GlasWeld premium resins are…
- Formulated for maximum clarity and strength (up to 34% stronger than other leading brands)
- Independently-tested to meet and exceed national and international industry standards, including ANSI, NWRA, BSI, and AS/NZS
- Available in two viscosities to work well in both mild and extreme climates
- Available in three different tints to complement every type of break
Rock Chip Repair Resin is designed for repairing rock chips and short cracks (6″ or less). Each 15 ml bottle has enough resin for approximately 100 repairs.
*Mix & Match Resin: Bulk buy rock-chip resin, long crack resin and pit filler and get discounts!
- 5 for 5% off
- 10 for 10% off
- 20 for 15% off
- 40 for 20% off
(Pit Polish not included. Not stackable with certified discount.)
Note: Photos are intended for illustration purpose only. Exact products may vary due to product enhancements and updates.
In a front-end collision, the windshield provides up to 45% of the structure of the vehicles cabin. Rollover? Make that 60%.
When a windshield is repaired with low-quality resin, the strength of the windshield is weakened, putting passengers at risk.
Windshield repair is about more than looks. It’s about safety.
GlasWeld resin tested an average of 34% stronger than other leading brands. Learn more.
Rock Chip Repair Resin is available in two viscosities.
- All Weather: All Weather resin is thinner and perfect for use in environments that average below 85°F.
- Warm Weather: Warm Weather resin is thicker and perfect for use in environments that average above 85°F.
Depending on where you live, you may need both viscosities in your toolbox.
Rock Chip Repair Resin is available in two tints and one tint-free option.
- Gray: Best all-around tint. Great for star breaks and short cracks.
- Amber: Ideal for bullseyes and breaks with lots of crushed glass.
- Clear: Classic and tint-less.