ProCur+ LED Curing Light
No reviews yet
When it comes to curing windshield repair resin, two things matter most: depth of cure and speed. That’s why we designed the ProCur+ to provide a complete 360º cure in less than one minute. Featuring a built-in timer and LED bulbs, this cutting-edge light takes the guesswork out of curing.
Includes a USB adapter and car adapter.
Available on backorder
The ultimate goal of windshield repair is to restore the structural integrity of the windshield. For that to happen, the repair resin must be fully cured.
Enter the ProCur+ curing light. Our premium curing light, the ProCur+ provides a complete 360º cure in less than one minute. Featuring a built-in timer and LED bulbs, this cutting-edge light takes the guesswork out of curing.
Includes two power adapters:
- USB Adapter: Works with a standard battery pack (not included); allows you to be fully mobile
- Car Adapter: Works with most vehicle power sockets
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.
The ProCur+’s innovative design includes:
- 360º Cure: The ProCur+ cures all sides of the break at once; no need to re-position it.
- 1-minute Cure Time: The ProCur+ fully cures the resin in less than a minute.
- Built-in Timer: Press the button and walk away. Once the ProCur+ logo stops flashing less than a minute later, you’ll know the break is cured.
- LED Bulbs: Never worry about replacing bulbs. The LED bulbs last for 10,000+ hours.
Plus, the ProCur+ fits directly on top of any GlasWeld injector for curing under pressure. No more worrying about air bubbles, resin displacement, or debris getting in your uncured repair.
Once you’re ready to cure your repair, place the ProCur+ directly over your GlasWeld injector and press the button. The button will activate the built-in timer and the ProCur+ logo will start flashing.
The logo will stop flashing in less than a minute, and the resin will be fully cured.
That is. Perfect tools. I like so much. I will buy. Your ressin later. Mi next time
Glad you like it, let us know how we can help!
great and easy to use
It was more difficult because there weren‚Äôt any user instructions included with the light. I haven‚Äôt researched online but I‚Äôm hopeful there will be some on your site. I would have expected them to be included though with the light.