Gclear Coating & Pad
No reviews yet
$1.29 – $89.95
Unlike spray-on, sanding-only, or clear coat applications, Gclear is a UV-cured hard coat that bonds directly to the material of the headlight. Most systems create results that look great for a couple months. When cured with the Gclear Curing Lamp, Gclear creates results that last for years (and years).
Each 8 oz. bottle has enough coating for approximately 20 sets of headlights.
Each Applicator Pad can coat approximately two sets of headlights.
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.
Applying Gclear is the second step in the headlight restoration process. Before applying Gclear Coating, be sure to follow the instructions outlined in this video.
Tips for Successful Application:
- Use a Gclear Applicator Pad.
- Store the bottle at room temperature.
- Store the bottle away from the sun.
- Shake the bottle vigorously before using. This will ensure a strong, even coat.
- If working outside, find a spot that’s out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the coating to cure prematurely.
- If working outside, try to shelter the vehicle away from the wind. Dirt and debris can stick to the coating.
- Do not depend on the sun to cure the coating. For a consistent and complete cure, always use the Gclear Curing Lamp.
This product is Great as usual
All my customers are amazed when they see the final results. I give a one year warranty and have not had any call backs.
It is the greatest product on the market. So much so Ive decided to start a business restoring headlights
Seems to work great a lot easier to use then the spray
Does the best job in restoring headlights