Zoom Injector & Stand
$99.95 – $449.95
The Zoom is for everyone—from total beginners to world champions. If you’re looking for a windshield repair injector that’s streamlined, fast, and produces high-quality results, the Zoom is the answer.
In windshield repair, an injector is used to remove the air for the break and fill the break with resin.
The award-winning ProVac Zoom is the most advanced—yet simple—windshield repair injector in the world. With the Zoom, even beginners can achieve professional results in just minutes.
Note: The Zoom injector is not intended as a stand-alone tool. For a complete windshield repair system, check out our windshield repair kits.
The Zoom is the most innovative injector in the glass repair industry. Its features include:
- Speed: Its streamlined design equips you to do more repairs in less time.
- Vacuum: No other injector can match the Zoom’s vacuum power. Plus, it holds the vacuum throughout the entire repair process, even when resin is being injected, so that air can never re-enter the break.
- Simplicity: To use the Zoom, all you have to do is mount it, thread up, thread down. It’s that easy.
- Click-in Mounting: With other systems, you risk over-tightening the injector on the break, which can cause the damage to spread. To mount the Zoom, you simply click it in to the tripod stand until the injector contacts the glass.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Zoom body is made in America with durable stainless steel. All GlasWeld injectors come with a lifetime warranty.
Note: Photos are intended for illustration purpose only. Exact products may vary due to product enhancements and updates.