Starting a Glass Repair Business (Online Course)
No reviews yet
Ready to start your own glass repair business, but not sure where to start? Already have your own company, but struggling to grow? Starting a Glass Repair Business takes the guesswork out of launching and running your own successful windshield repair, headlight restoration, or scratch removal business.
In this 100% online course, you’ll learn proven strategies and practical tips, including how to find new customers, sell your services, and use TPAs/insurance. Whether you’re a business wiz or just getting started, you’ll walk away equipped with resources and knowledge to help you reach your goals.
During our 35+ years in the glass repair industry, GlasWeld has worked with thousands of techs and business owners around the world. Through these relationships and our own entrepreneurial experience, we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. Finally, we’ve compiled these proven keys to success into one comprehensive, 100% online course: Starting a Glass Repair Business.
Ready to take the leap? You don’t have to do it alone. With 10 industry-specific videos and an interactive workbook, GlasWeld President Shiloh Spoo will walk you through the ins and outs of running a successful windshield repair, headlight restoration, and/or scratch removal business.
Starting a Glass Repair Business is completely online.
To purchase this course, simply “Add to Cart” and check out as directed. Once purchased, you will receive an email with a link. That link will take you to course page where you can watch a series of 10 videos and download a detailed workbook + relevant resources.
You may pause this course at any time. To resume your progress, simply use the page link from the initial email. If you are unable to view the content, click “Sign In.” Please sign in using the same account you used to purchase the course.
This course includes 10 videos, a detailed workbook, and other helpful resources. Topics covered include:
- Defining Your Identity – Learn the foundation for starting a business. Shiloh will cover important aspects of a business plan and what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Choosing Your Brand – Learn how to develop a brand image, name, and logo and incorporate it into your customer service and marketing efforts.
- Setting Up Your Business – Learn what it takes to turn your business blueprint into a working, legal entity.
- Selecting Your Equipment – Learn importance of using quality equipment and how to advance your skill level with training, mentorships, and practice.
- Marketing Your Business – Learn how to elevate your brand to the next level and reach customers through a variety of marketing efforts.
- Selling Your Services – Learn key elements of a good sales strategy and step-by-step instructions on how to land a sale.
- Billing & Insurance – Learn step-by-step instructions for billing customers through a variety of methods, including TPAs.
- Growing & Reinvesting – Learn the importance of reinvesting in your company
There was a ton of vital information in this course. I’ve been in the auto glass industry for a while but this course helped me breakdown every part of owning a windshield repair business. When I first thought about starting a windshield repair business I had no idea where to start. There was no course or manual that tells you step by step what to do when starting a windshield repair business and this course does just that. Growing and reinvesting section was so helpful for me and I believe anyone who has already been in the windshield repair business should have this information. Never stop investing in yourself, growing your business or rebranding your business.
It is a comprehensive guide for someone who is thinking about starting a WSR business. It is comprehensible, up-to-date and helpful. I had learned a lot of things what are mentioned in the videos over the years. Do yourself a favor, buy this, watch this and save years! Still there are some things what were new to me after 9 years. Maybe you will learn new technics from it even if you are an experienced entrepreneur. I liked it! Wherefore the insurance-part is useless in EU, I give 4 stars.
Very informative material. This is a really good course for those just getting into windshield repair. It also has some good key points to help those that have been in business, but are still struggling in certain areas, like myself. I thought the 7 points of selling was really good. Thanks Shiloh and the GW team for continuing to help all of us entrepreneurs.