ProCur Curing Light
No reviews yet
$299.95 – $399.95
The all-new ProCur Smart changed the game with its smart technology. It’s completely cordless, cures in less than one (1) minute, adjusts the cure time on cold and hot days, and it has an extra-wide curing area perfect for chips and cracks alike. Includes a USB/USB-C cable.
The ultimate goal of windshield repair is to restore the structural integrity of the windshield. For that to happen, the repair resin must be fully cured.
Enter our line of ProCur curing lights. Our premium curing lights provide a complete 360º cure in less than one minute. Featuring a built-in timer and LED bulbs, these cutting-edge lights take the guesswork out of curing.
All ProCur lights fit on top of any GlasWeld injector for curing under pressure. No more worrying about air bubbles, resin displacement, or debris getting in your uncured repair. Don’t use a GlasWeld injector? Place the ProCur over your repair once you’ve completed the injection cycle and removed your injector.
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.
Features of the ProCur Smart:
- Cordless Curing:The ProCur Smart is completely cordless. One charge will last you up to 150 curing cycles. When the battery gets low, use the included USB/USB-C cable to charge. You can even charge and cure at the same time if needed.
- Curing: Press the button once to cure your rock chip repair in . Press the button twice to initiate a curing cycle (less than one minute) that’s perfect for curing Pit Filler or cracks.
- Temperature-adjusting: Colder weather means that resin takes longer to cure. The ProCur Smart will automatically sense the ambient temperature and add extra curing time on chilly days. No more wondering if your repair is fully cured!
- Extra-wide Curing Area: The ProCur Smart can cure up to 4 inches at a time, making it versatile for curing both rock chips and cracks.
- 360º Cure: The ProCur Smart cures all sides of the break at once; no need to re-position it.
- Built-in Timer: Press the button and walk away. Once the ProCur+ logo stops flashing, you’ll know the break is cured.
- LED Bulbs: Never worry about replacing bulbs. The LED bulbs last for 10,000+ hours.
ProCur Smart Directions:
When you’re ready to cure, place your ProCur Smart over your GlasWeld injector.
ProCur Smart has two curing options: One press of the button will initiate a 30-second cure; two presses will initiate a 15-second cure.
- Rock Chip Repairs: To cure the repair after your injection cycle(s), press the button once. To cure your Pit Filler, press the button twice.
- Long Crack Repairs: Your ProCur Smart can cure up to 4 inches at a time. When using a thick long crack resin, you usually only need to use the 15-second cure (just press the button once!) for each 4-inch section of the crack.
When curing, the ProCur logo will blink. You’ll know the cure cycles when the logo stops blinking. ProCur Smart will automatically extend the cure time when it detects a cold ambient temperature.