No reviews yet
$14.95 – $44.95
Microforce Disks are crucial for Advanced Technique Scratch Removal. These microabrasive disks work in conjunction with the Gforce Max to repair heavy scratch damage.
Available in three sizes, four grits, and in an assortment pack. Assortment packs come in packs of 8. Single grits come in packs of five
Microforce disks are getting a new look! Disks will now be labeled by number rather than grit. See the conversion chart photo above.
When it comes to removing deep scratches caused by carbide scribes, welding, graffiti, and logos, Microforce Disks are the way to go.
Water Feed Hole: All sizes include a center water feed hole. This allows for water to flow on-demand when using Gforce systems with a built-in water feed (including the Max). If your Gforce system does not have a built-in water feed, the center hole will not cause issues.
Three Sizes Available
- 2-inch: Ideal for logos, tight spots, and edges
- 3-inch: Ideal for most medium to heavy damage; also great for removing clusters of scratches
- 5-inch: Ideal for resurfacing large damaged areas, including graffiti
Four Grits Available
- Medium Damage (Razor Blade, Sand Paper, Masonry)
- Disk 2 (360 grit) | Disk 4: (1000 grit)
- Heavy Damage (Carbide Scribes, Welding, Graffiti, and Logos)
- Disk 1 (180 grit) | Disk 3 (500 grit)
Assortment Pack Available: (2) Disk 1, (2) Disk 2, (2) Disk 3, (2) Disk 4
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.
Before starting Advanced Technique using Microforce Disks, we always recommend starting with Basic Technique.
Once you’re comfortable with Basic Technique, check out the Advanced Technique training. Then, practice on a piece of scrap glass.
After a little training and practice, you’ll be prepared to repair even the deepest scratches.
These disks can cause distortion. Always review training before using.