Why do curing lights matter?
To avoid repair failure, complete curing of the resin is very important. The resin needs to be exposed to UV light at a particular wavelength and intensity and cured under resin pressure to avoid shrinkage. GlasWeld manufactures the fastest and most effective windshield repair curing lights on the market. Whether you are a long-time pro or just beginning, GlasWeld has a curing light for your needs.
ProCur+™ LED UV Curing Light
Our fastest curing light ever at an incredibly low price point! ProCur+ gives a 360º cure in less than one minute. It also features a built in visual timing logo. Simply press the button and the logo pulses until the curing is complete.
- Patent-pending 360º cure in less than one minute.
- More LED curing power than ever.
- Built-in pulsing logo timer!
- New lighter weight composite housing!
- LED technology lasts 10,000+ hours.
- Our least expensive ProCur ever!
- No bulbs to change!
- Electronic circuitry — no ballast
- Accepts input from 10 to 30 volts DC
- Produces stronger, better looking repairs
- Fits all GlasWeld injectors.
- Saves up to five minutes per repair: which adds up to a savings of more than one hour per day for the average technician
CurALL™ LED UV Curing Light
- Versatile. Cures all types of breaks and cracks.
- Quicker. Powerful LEDs cure twice as fast as standard UV lamps.
- Efficient. Never change a bulb again — 10,000+ hours of life!
- Lightweight. Electronic circuitry, no heavy ballast.
- Durable. Machined aluminum housing.
- Easy connect. Removable 10′ cord accepts 10-30 volts DC.