Windshield Repair Certification (Online Course)
No reviews yet
Grow your skills and boost your reputation by becoming a GlasWeld certified windshield repair technician. Through a series of videos and questions, this program will equip you to tackle anything that comes your way. Plus, certified techs get 15% off GlasWeld purchases.
Whether you’re brand new to windshield repair or an experienced pro, certification is for every tech.
Available in English and Spanish.
Whether you’re new to windshield repair or an experienced pro, certification is for every tech. GlasWeld’s certification platform uses a video/question format to help you tackle anything that comes your way. Topics include an in-depth look at the repair process, understanding your tools, safety tips, troubleshooting 101, advanced techniques, and business tips.
This program is 100% online, so you can access it anytime, anywhere. Plus, certified techs get 15% off GlasWeld purchases.
GlasWeld’s windshield repair certification program is completely online.
To purchase certification, you will have to login at checkout. Once purchased, you will receive an email with a link. That link will take you to a platform with training videos and questions. After watching each training video, you will be asked a few related questions. There’s no need to study beforehand; the videos will provide all the information you need to answer the questions.
Once you’ve answered all the questions, you will receive an email with a PDF of your certificate, your score, and a list of questions you missed.
GlasWeld’s certification program covers the ins and outs of all things rock chip and long crack repair. Specific topics include:
- An Introduction to Windshield Repair: why repair, understanding glass, common theories
- Keys to Success: presentation, billing, pricing, growing a business
- Understanding Your Equipment: injector, resin, curing lights
- Safety & Prep: equipment, vehicle, and customer
- The Repair Process: the repair process beginning to end
- Troubleshooting Your Repair: common issues, solutions, & FAQs
- Advanced Techniques: vertical glass, moisture removal, double breaks, long crack repair