Water spot removal from glass is easy and affordable using ProClean Water Spot and Stain Remover…
Our new professional grade biodegradable, water-based glass water spot remover has been used, tested and approved by our go-to team of customer focus group participants.
Here is what customers had to say about our proClean™ Water Spot & Stain Remover…
- Easy to apply with outstanding results.
- Removes spots from vehicles, boats, stove tops, shower doors and more.
GlasWeld’s proClean™ Water Spot Stain Remover:
- Removes hard water deposits, oxidized paint, rust, and engine grease.
- Clears Stage 1, 2 & 3 spotting.
- Effective in removing atmospheric etching.
- Restores glass, metal surfaces, painted surfaces, fiberglass gel coat, stove tops, pots and pans, tile, and showers. See other uses for proClean
- Easy to apply. Water-based. Biodegradable.
- Works great with Gforce
The image below shows looking thru Before and After cleaning stage-3 damage to the windows of Deschutes Brewery headquarters in Bend, Oregon.
“This is a far superior product! We have used other products before, but ProClean made my co-workers and my life easier. No other products compare to ProClean. It made the water spots disappear with little effort and minimal clean up. ProClean covered more windows per bottle and worked better, making the windows that needed to be replaced look like new again! We will use it again and would recommend it to anyone with hard water spots.”
White Oak Construction
proClean™ Water Spot Stain Remover is available individually in 16 ounce bottles or by the case (12/case) and can be applied by hand or used with our Gforce glass polishing machine.